Password & ID
I forgot my Matrimony ID / Password. What should i do?
Click on the "Forgot Password" link in the home page and enter your "E-mail address". Your "Matrimony ID" and "Password" will be mailed to you immediately.
Your Email address should be the one given in your profile.
How do I change my password?
- Login using your "Matrimony / Email ID" and "Password".
- On the "My Matrimony" page in the left navigation bar below the "My Profile" subhead, Click on "Change Password".
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password and confirm the same. Click on "Change Password" button.
- Your new password will be activated immediately and can be used from the next time you login.
What is online payment and how do I make an online payment?
Online payment is the easiest and fastest mode of payment. You can make payments through the Internet using your net banking /credit card /debit card. Click here to make payments online.
Click here to know whether you can use your card to make the payment or to find the list of other modes of payment.
How do I add my profile?
Can I register for my friend, relative or sibling?
- Click on the link Register Profile Free.
- The form to add your profile will be displayed. Give all the necessary as well as optional details asked in the form. Click on the submit button.
- Give as many details as possible, including your contact details in full. This will increase the chances of your profile being displayed when our members search for matches.
- After you submit your information, your profile will be automatically created and you shall be given a "Matrimony ID" generated for future references.
All the profiles are validated before inclusion in the database. It may take up to 24 hours for the validation. An e-mail would be sent to you once the profile is added.
The profiles are validated for statutory regulations of the site to avoid pornography and various other factors and to have uniformity in the database.
Yes! In fact we have a large number of profiles being registered by parents, siblings, relatives etc.